Is an idea of buying a solar hitting you? You need to be vigilant as with little or no knowledge of credible solar panel providers, you could end up paying much more than the real value Price for Solar Panel System in Perth. With a number of choices to buy from, how would you know that you are getting an idea and a real deal? That you are not a victim of the over hyped prices of solar panels?
To make sure that you buy the right piece at right prices, sometimes you may in a search of the low-cost panel and end up buying inferior quality solar panels. So, it is vital to confirm that you are getting the product that is good quality and has the manufacturer warranties in place.
The financial returns any solar system is important to consider. Some of the factors that affect the financial returns any solar system this are:
Availability of Feed-in tariff
Quality of inverter and panels being installed
Consumption ratio of the energy produced by the solar. This can be as high as 70% or as low as 30%. It does depend on your usage.
Geographical location of the system and the expected daily and annual solar irradiation and cloud cover
(data source: https://www.solarchoice.net.au/blog/5kw-solar-system-price-output-return/)
Before you go on to buy it, have a look at the information that you need to be aware of:
If you want to buy a photovoltaic system for your home or business, you have to pay attention to a few things. Here is a list of buyers to get you started.
- Researching: So, you have decided to go green and invest in solar. But, wait, have you done your research? You should find out information like, your current electricity usage(this can be found on your electricity bill), the optimum system for your needs in terms of kilowatts, the various options available in terms of brands, the right retailer for you and your payback time. Researching can save you lots of hassles and help you make a decision that is value for your money and peace of mind.
- Solar Retailer: There are many companies in the market and we know it can get very confusing and daunting to find out the information. Some important points that your solar retailer should tell you are.
- Based on your current usage, your requirement of a solar system ( in kilowatts)
- Government incentives and how they work
- Information about the inverters, panels and other-components that make up the solar pv system.
- Feed-intariff and how they work
- Retailer’ information
3. Post Installation: your retailer will provide you with all the post installation details of your system. This will include all the information about the products, warranties, and post-installation service and maintenance of your system.
(To know more read: solar https://assets.cleanenergycouncil.org.au/documents/consumers/solar-guide-for-consumers.pdf)
Prices of solar PV System
|ESTIMATED GRID CONNECT SYSTEM PRICE|
|SYSTEM SIZE||ESTIMATED PRICE RANGE|
|2 kW||$2500 – $5500|
|3 kW||$3000 – $7000|
|4 kW||$3500 – $8000|
|5 kW||$3500 – $9500|
|10 kW||$9000 – $14,000|
To encourage energy efficiency all over Perth, Government has extended assistance to end users in the form of solar rebates and feed-in tariffs assuring growth in the renewable energy industry for Price for Solar Panel System in Perth.